Refund will only be authorized and processed if there is cancellation of the event due to government policy or a lockdown is implemented due to government norms.
You cannot bring any items that are dangerous or illegal. Drugs, arms, guns, explosives, animals, and flammable items (E-Cigarette, Hookahs) are included in this category. Outside liquor, water & food are not allowed. High voltage devices like hair irons, clothing iron, electric kettle, hair dryers are not allowed. We follow a ‘Zero Tolerance Policy' for all these prohibited items on board. (Note: Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.)
- No outside liquor will be allowed.
- No martial arts, self-defence, and sports gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, nightsticks.
- No flammable liquids and explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- No dangerous chemicals, including bleach, and paint.
- You can carry all kinds of generic & prescribed medicines. Please carry the prescription/medical file in case of any specific prescribed medicines.
- Cray’Dunes shall not be liable for any loss occurring due to lost and found property items.
- Do not enter areas indicating “Crew Area” or “Restricted Area". Do not misbehave with the crew or other passengers. Such action can lead to the intervention of local law authorities.
- Do not disturb other attendees. Do not throw any items in the toilets other than human excrete & toilet papers. Do not spit. Chewing tobacco/pan is prohibited.
- Do not sit, stand or climb on, over or across any exterior or interior railings or other protective barriers, or tampering with overall construction, facilities or systems designed for guest safety.
- Food items whether homemade(sealed/unsealed), ready made, or of whatsoever nature shall be immediately confiscated at the cost and risk of the guest.
- Guests are prohibited from carrying any eatables, food products, home-packed food, non-alcoholic beverages like sparkling water, sodas, juice, milk, etc. (whether sealed or open)
- No live animals or birds are permitted.
- The Attendee or the Ticket Holder (“Attendee”) agrees to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Namascray Experience, organisers, vendors, and its associates, partners, officers, officials, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as “Indemnitee”) from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses including but not limited to court costs, attorneys’ fees, government penalties and claims, government enforcement and action, damage claims, harassment claims, third party claims, and costs of claim processing, penalties, investigation and litigation (hereinafter referred to as “Claims”) arising on the Indemnitee for show closure, show cancellation, bodily injury or personal injury (including death), or loss or damage to tangible or intangible property caused, or loss of reputation of indemnitee, or violation of excise law or NDPS Act or any other government law violation whatsoever in whole or in part, wrongful consumption of f&b, adulteration, harm to Attendees, or alleged to be caused in whole or part, by any acts or omissions of the Attendee or its associates or representatives. The indemnity includes any claim arising out of the event Namascray Experience including (without limitation) claims involving government enforcement, government law violation, actions causing loss of reputation to Namascray Experience at the event or anywhere online & offline, bodily injury of any person (including death) or property damage. The indemnity also includes any claim or amount arising out of central, state or local law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or court decree. It is the specific intention of the parties that the Indemnitee shall, in all instances be indemnified by Attendee from and against any and all claims. In consideration of permission to attend the event at its own risks and costs, the Attendee agrees to waive all rights of subrogation against Namascray Experience, its event partners, vendors, its officers, officials, agents and employees for losses arising out of or resulting from the event.